Victor started working for Vector Engineering in 2008. Since then he has been responsible for numerous land development projects in the City of Burnaby, Richmond and Coquitlam. Victor has completed sediment control designs, water modeling, liaison with utility companies, contractors, City staff and has overseen survey crews, prepared contract documents, attended project meetings and prepared analysis of storm sewer and sanitary sewer systems.
His experience in Romania included designing extensions and maintenance operations for major highways and access roads. He was responsible for evaluating and recommending appropriate building and construction materials while ensuring plans met guidelines and specification for building code and other regulations. He was the liaison for architects, owners, contractors, subcontractors and other engineers. Victor was responsible to produce estimates, project schedules and reports.
Relevant Project (Ongoing and Completed)
- Chinese Evangelical, Church Hughes Condon Marler
- Burquitlam, Bosa Properties
- Britannia Beach, Interface Architecture
- Metric Living, 0799108 BC Ltd.
- The Shore, Adera Development
- Remix, Adera Development
- Seven 35, Adera Development
- Viceroy, Bosa Properties Inc.
- Rosedale Middle School, Yellowridge Construction
- Yarrow Elementary School, Yellowridge Construction
- 1400 Block Bewicke, MTM World Inc.
- Central Park Place, Bosa Properties Inc.
- Metroplace, Intracorp Development
- Silver, Intracorp Development
- Anavets, Intracorp Development
- The Versatile, Intracorp Development
- Orizon, Intracorp Development
Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia