Peter has 31 years of experience with over 21 years as a Senior Design/Construction Engineer for roadworks and utilities in Burnaby and other Municipalities. He has extensive knowledge in design and construction management in environmentally sensitive areas and in preparing conceptual and detailed designs of complex municipal infrastructure and land development projects for sensitive areas.
He has extensive experience in sustainable development studies, modeling of utilities, technical reports, engineering designs and contract specifications including municipal infrastructure and land development design, project management, staff supervision and client liaison.
He has been responsible for preparation and review of preliminary studies, engineering designs, technical reports and contract specifications. He has prepared structural designs for retaining walls, septic tanks, box culverts and outfall structures, stormwater management and sediment control facilities, drainage systems with hydraulic elements and concrete structures, prepared hydrologic and hydraulic studies for major highways using computer modeling and assisted chief engineer in structural design of hydraulic structures.
Relevant Projects (Ongoing and Completed)
Feasibility studies and computer assisted design of storm & sanitary sewers and water systems including sediment control and outfall structures to DFO requirements.
- 2014 Utility Program Package “D” & Roadworks LASP, Burnaby, B.C.
- 2012/2011/2008 Roadworks LASP, Burnaby, B.C.
- Britannia Beach, Squamish, B.C.
- 2011/2008/2007 Watermain Replacement Program, Burnaby, B.C.
- 2006 Local Area Service Program, Burnaby, B.C.
- 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004 Sewer Separation Program, Burnaby, B.C.
- 2005/2006/2005/2008/2009/2012 Sewer Separation Program, Burnaby, B.C.
- 2002 Renovation of UBC Infrastructure, Vancouver, B.C.
- 1995 Sanitary Sewer Upgrading, Delta, B.C.
- 1995/1992/1990 Drainage Improvement Projects, Burnaby & Delta, B.C.
Detailed CAD design, construction supervision and contract administration of municipal projects including roads reconstruction, utilities realignment and future extensions.
- Tsawwassen Golf and Country Club, Delta, B.C.
- 2001 Sperling and Holdom Stations, Burnaby, B.C.
- 2000 Lougheed Highway Intersections, Coquitlam, B.C.
- 1999, 1998 Local Improvement Street Programs, Burnaby, B.C.
Member Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of B.C.